Clarifying Facial Clay Mask
Using the Clarifying Facial Clay Mask once a week helps to achieve healthy, glowing and even skin tone. Rhassoul clay is an effective cleanser to remove pollutants, excess sebum, grime and even bacteria on your skin.
• Burdock extract – Great for problematic skin conditions such as acne and eczema. Reduces inflammation and encourages skin regeneration.
• Pineapple extract – Bromelain enzymes present in pineapples are great exfoliants as they effectively remove dead skin cells, encourage renewal of skin and help to even skin tone.
Suitable for all skin types and especially beneficial for the following:
• Combination to oily skin
• Acne prone skin
• Congested skin with clogged pores
• Provides thorough cleansing of your pores
• Absorbs dirt, excessive sebum, bacteria and pollutants
• Provides gentle facial polishing on the skin
• Helps to reduce swelling and inflammation of acne
• Helps to even skin tone
• Skin feels smoother with pores looking cleaner
• With regular use, pores will look significantly smaller
TIPS: For a thinner consistency, use more water/liquid to activate the clay mask. For a thick paste-like texture, use two spoonful of clay and trickle water/liquid and mix the mask to the consistency you desired. You may also add fresh Aloe Vera gel (from the Aloe Vera leaf), yoghurt, fresh fruit juices, etc to activate your mask.
How to use:
Mix a spoonful or two in a bowl. Add one or two spoonful of distilled water/hydrosol/tea infusion and mix well. Leave clay mask to activate for 5 mins. Apply mask onto clean moist face, neck and décolletage with clean fingers or a brush. Avoid eye area. Leave mask on for 5-10mins. Wet sponge provided and gently wipe off. Rinse with water if desired. Tone and moisturise as usual. Use once or twice a week. Can be used as spot treatment too.
Note: Do not keep unused wet masks as it will promote growth of bacteria.
Kaolin, Rhassoul, Ananas sativas (pineapple) fruit extract, Arctium lappa (burdock) root extract, Camellia oleifera (camellia) oil*, Allantoin, Aroma**, Linalool, Limonene **Essential oils blend
* Denotes Certified Organic