Cats & Birds by Kata Kata
An adorable, colourful and fun design where the lucky cats (neko) and birds (tori) are playing in the meadow. Cats in Japanese culture symbolises good luck. "Tori" in Japanese also means gate. Children will certainly enjoy this playful design.
• Dimensions: 45 x 45 cm.
• Material: 100% cotton. Thin cotton.
• Weight: 36g.
• Made in Japan.
• Wash separately.
• Hand wash or low heat machine wash.
• Gift wrapping (small items such as bento boxes, skincare, books, etc)
• A truly versatile Furoshiki wrapping cloth that can be used as handkerchief, scarf, hair & bag tie, small bag, book cover, and many more.
• Includes a "How to gift wrap" instruction leaflet.
Kata Kata by designers Takeshi Matsunaga and Chie Takai, design and create textile products using Katazome and Chusen Japanese traditional dyeing techniques. They create unique designs with inspirations from nature.