Red Peony by Adeline Klam
The Peony flowers are arranged intimately in beautiful contrasting colours. Peony , also known as "King of flowers" symbolises good fortune, wealth, bravery and honour in Japanese culture.
• Dimensions: 50 x 50 cm.
• Material: 100% organic cotton.
• Weight: 46g.
• Made in Japan.
• Wash separately.
• Hand wash or low heat machine wash.
• Gift wrapping (small items such as bento boxes, skincare, books, etc)
• A truly versatile Furoshiki wrapping cloth that can be used as handkerchief, scarf, hair & bag tie, small bag, book cover, and many more.
• Includes a "How to gift wrap" instruction leaflet.
French artist Adeline Klam loves Japanese Washi. She produced Yuzen paper by arranging Japanese traditional patterns in modern designs in her signature bright colours.